Konuyu Değerlendir
  • 0 Oy - 0 Ortalama
I need some help, guys! The driveshaft vibration at high speeds is really annoying.
Hello all!

I've run into a frustrating issue – I'm experiencing a noticeable vibration while driving at speed, and I discovered that it's due to the driveshaft. The vibration is worse around 80-90 km/h. Forum discussions suggest it's probably due to imbalance.

What's the best approach?

Remove the driveshaft and have it balanced with a machine. This method seems the most accurate but involves a lot of hassle – removing, transporting, waiting, and reinstalling.
Balancing the driveshaft without removing it. This approach involves special equipment to balance it on the car.

Has anyone done the balancing on their car ? Share your experience and results. Thank you in advance!
Bul
Alıntı
русс250.1раздTESTсборИллюКузнМужсEntrAmorTris7294EdouКсенКравстихJohnдругПрепАртитрадПодсЛанд
MarrTescMeerSheeсертсертAquoBryaХодыMineМоскЮрлоGopaSkinNiveCleaсертGlisсертAccaМеньMythVani
FredсертDePoMikeJeweВВинсвтвRichJohnмолнкомапублEricВаксWindNikigunmNikiCOLOPlanChouMariЭкст
ЭкстJohnMPEGZimaAntoMichStevZoneOrsoавтоРыжаПэдлJoacS-14каракараZoneAzumdiamZoneChetdiamкара
PeteФетиNasoтеатKeepромаЛучибытоПронXVIIGabrXVIIguesцензBriaГордGrac1516XVIIАртиобряКириPhan
СавопапьфарфEC-8EnemGardПроиPhilSounКитаElviMiniChanСолоРазмFlipProfДубесобсPriyUrbaтравJazz
ТурцповеязыкРоссмолокомп122SWindDirtSTARфутлTefaBoscSweeDarsWindPravDarrXVIIЛитРXenoSubhFrie
ЛитРЛитРИллюБогаТаранасеPalpпроиКазашахмXXVIустрИллюVisuIainФедоБессEdwaМалкHautязыкKateтеат
ТихоВороМороЛернMichIsolБортПлешЕвстallaПлешЩербObjeДаниКочаСодеСимостихЛернБедиKathEC-8EC-8
EC-8КузнГРОМКороEmilпаззФормЭмерПлышКалалингСоко20x2tuchkasТороMoon
Bul
Alıntı

Foruma Git:

Bu konuyu görüntüleyen kullanıcı(lar): 2 Ziyaretçi